QUALITY INSPECTION PROCEDURE FOR PLYWOOD
Juni 16, 2012 Tinggalkan komentar
INSPECTION PROCEDURE for quality of plywood are:
- Inspect 30 % + 1 crate from total production per shift
- Measure size of panel (length, width, diagonal) 5 pieces from every crate from every quantity inspection. If found problem, check that entire panel from that crate.
- Measure thickness of panels at 8 points in the corner and size.
- Measure weight of panel from 10 panels, every crate from quantity inspection.
- Ripping by hand all of panels in quantity inspection. If found delamination, must be re-grading all and take additional sample for bonding test. Inspector must inform to Jakarta office and Inspector Foreman at same time. This lot must be hold first and wait confirmation from Japan side.
- If found % percentage reject more than 2 %, inspect rest of crates from the same shift.
- Inspector TY..R 1 crate or 10% from total production TY..R per shift.
- Discussed with mill side about inspection result and pass daily inspection to mill side every day. Also pass weekly inspection report to mill.
- Check pallet packing condition. If found packing and shipping mark not good, directly inform to mill side to re-packing.
- Inspection should follow Grading Rule Toyo Tex Co. Ltd.
Rewrited by Rudi, at 30 April 2011, SPK Baramas, Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia.